General Headquarters (Pakistan Army)
|Rawalpindi in Pakistan|
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, with Pakistani Chief of Army Staff Raheel Sharif, participates in a wreath laying ceremony at the General Headquarters (GHQ), the headquarters of Pakistan Army, in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, on January 13, 2015.
|Built||August 14, 1947|
- Joint Staff Headquarters (Pakistan)
- Air Headquarters (Pakistan Air Force)
- Naval Headquarters (Pakistan Navy)
- Pakistan Armed Forces
- L. P. Sen (1 January 1994). Slender Was the Thread. South Asia Books. p. 26. ISBN 978-0861316922. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- Shreenivas Kumar Sinha (1992). A soldier recalls. Spantech & Lancer. p. 86. ISBN 978-8170621614. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- Eqbal Ahmad; Noam Chomsky; Carollee Bengelsdorf; Margaret Cerullo (13 June 2006). The Selected Writings of Eqbal Ahmad (1st ed.). Columbia University Press. p. 592. ISBN 978-0231127110. Retrieved 4 May 2012.