|Born||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||University of Southern California|
Erin Michelle Coscarelli (born May 8) is an American anchor, who currently works for NFL Network. She was previously the host of NFL Network's weekday morning show, NFL HQ until cancelled in 2015.
Coscarelli was born in Los Angeles, California. She later attended the University of Southern California and received a degree in Communications and Journalism. While at USC she was a member of both KSCR-AM and Annenberg TV News.
Coscarelli began her career as sideline reporter for many sports networks including Fox Sports West, Pac-12 Network and NBC Sports Network. She also reported for ESPN where she covered the World Series of Poker and the Summer X Games. On May 6, 2013, she was hired by Comcast SportsNet Bay Area to be an anchor and reporter in which she covered many regional professional sports teams that includes Golden State Warriors, San Francisco 49ers and San Francisco Giants. In July 2014, she left CSN Bay Area to join NFL Network to become the host of the NFL Network's new morning show, NFL AM, with Rhett Lewis. In 2015, Coscarelli was the co-host with Cole Wright in the NFL Network's weekday morning show NFL HQ .
- "Erin Coscarelli Biography". erincoscarelli.com.
- "Erin Coscarelli is Hot". erincoscarelli.net.
- "NFL.com Profile". nfl.com.
- "Erin Coscarelli joins Comcast SportsNet Bay Area's on-air talent lineup". csnbayarea.com. Retrieved May 6, 2013.
- "Erin Coscarelli leaves CSN Bay Area for NFL Network". bayareasportsguy.com. Retrieved July 10, 2014.
- New Cast of NFL AM, awfulannouncing.com.
- NFL HQ on NFL Network