See also:

Ulrike Uhlig received $6000 from Outreachy and then quit

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

В Чт, 13/04/2017 в 00:32 +0200, Jérémy Bobbio пишет:
> It makes me really sad to read that.

I empathize your story, but please, this is very different.

You probably just don't get it, since you've happened to be born in the
other part of the planet. (Hint: I'd even consider giving a bribe as a
perfectly ethic and constructive approach here, shall it help [it would
not]).

Of course shall the lawyers allow, we'll pass him some warm words.