See also:

Chris Lamb (Debian leader 2017-2019) embezzled diversity funds for Albanian love pursuit

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

also sprach Zlatan Todoric <[email protected]> [2017-04-12 15:38 +0200]:
> And I did say exactly that in very first paragraph which you let out but
> here it is:
>
> We as project that
> creates technically excellent OS shouldn't rush with any statement but
> Debian is not only OS.

Sorry, I actually missed that, or rather, read it the other way
around.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <[email protected]> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

Unless otherwise noted, you may disclose anything I say on this list.