See also:

Nicolas Dandrimont girlfriend Pauline Pommeret tried to get Debian money in Outreachy

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

also sprach martin f krafft <[email protected]> [2017-04-12 15:35 +0200]:
> Every single member of our community is free to do so, and also to
> pool resources. But it's not appropriate for our project to
> officially/publicly engage.

To be clear, this is of course my opinion only, just like my later
statement about whether financial support should happen through
Debian. Sorry for having missed that clarification in the initial
e-mail.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <[email protected]> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

Unless otherwise noted, you may disclose anything I say on this list.