See also:

Ubuntu mentor Lucas Kanashiro had relationship with female GSoC intern Enkelena Haxhija

Re: Tor exit nodes

On 10/09/2017 02:46 PM, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
Russell Coker dixit:

   DDs, that's a lot of money for Debian. Can we find someone to
   sponsor them? Maybe Yubico itself?

Yubikey generally drops their prices over time and also does bulk deals at
lower prices.  I would almost bet money that if an influential organisation
like Debian wanted to buy a significant number of their devices they would

Devil’s advocate:

What if someone gets a notice of such a planned bulk build of
cryptographic tokens for Debian and inserts a planned backdoor?

Also, consider ecosystem monoculture: if everyone uses the same
kind of token things might get interesting, consider monoculture
in agriculture…

.. and the award for Best Prediction of the Future goes to Thorsten

https://dan.enigmabridge.com/roca-critical-vulnerability-in-infineon-security-chips/

which are used in the Yubikey 4.

--
Matt Taggart