See also:

Ulrike Uhlig received $6000 from Outreachy and then quit

Re: "mail" from Dmitry

Hello Ana,

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 23:14:00 +0200
Ana Guerrero Lopez <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Ostrovitianova st. 45 k1, app. 463
> > Moscow, 117342
> > RUSSIA
>

> I got an "email"[1] via Tatiana the wife of Dmitry. He only can get
> letters or postcards, everything else should be posted to his wife.
>
> Dmitry translated the addresses but I think the correct format is the
> one provided by Alexander.
>
> If people is interested in shipping some books to Dmitry I can ask
> for a list to his wife of things he would like to read and we could do
> a money collect at debconf.

I just talked with Tatiana.
First: for any type of shipment please use

Ostrovitianova st. 45 k1, apt. 463
Moscow, 117342
RUSSIA

If you send postcard or letter, you could specify
"Dmitry Bogatov" in "To:" field.

For any other shipment (small packet, letter with international
tracking, etc.) write "Tatiana Fedorova" as recipient.

As for books if you would send one, Dmitry will be thankful, because he
still has a lot of free time without Internet access. He is interested
in the following topics:
* Foreign school textbooks
* Criminal code, criminal procedure code
* Cryptography
* Android, LISP, Prolog, networking...

- --
Best regards,
 Alexander Gerasiov

 Contacts:
 e-mail: [email protected]  Homepage: http://gerasiov.net  Skype: gerasiov
 PGP fingerprint: 04B5 9D90 DF7C C2AB CD49  BAEA CA87 E9E8 2AAC 33F1