Jayashankar Bhupalpally district
|Jayashankar Bhupalapally district|
|District of Telangana|
|• District collector||A.Murali|
|• Total||6,175 km2 (2,384 sq mi)|
|• Density||120/km2 (310/sq mi)|
Jayashankar Bhupalapally district is a district in the Indian state of Telangana. The district headquarters are located at Bhupalpalle. It was a part of the Warangal district prior to the re-organisation of districts in the state.
The district is spread over an area of 6,175 square kilometres (2,384 sq mi). Jayashankar district is bounded on north and north east by Gadchiroli district and Bijapur district of Maharashtra and Chattisgarh respectively, on east by Bhadradri district, on south by Mahabubabad district and Warangal district, on west by Hanamkonda and Peddapalli district.
As of 2011 Census of India, the district has a population of 750000.
|#||Bhupalpally revenue division||#||Mulug revenue division|
- "Telangana New Districts Names 2016 Pdf TS 31 Districts List". Timesalert.com. 11 October 2016. Retrieved 11 October 2016.
- "Names of 6 new districts changed". The Hindu. 22 October 2016. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- "Komaram Bheem Asifabad district" (PDF). New Districts Formation Portal. Retrieved 11 October 2016.
- Rao, Gollapudi Srinivasa (1 November 2016). "Rs.90 crore for new tourism circuit". The Hindu. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- "K Chandrasekhar Rao appoints collectors for new districts". Deccan Chronicle. 11 October 2016. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "Jayashankar district map". newdistrictsformation.telangana.gov.in. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
|Mahabubabad district||Kothagudem district|