1995 New York Mets season
|1995 New York Mets|
|Major League affiliations|
|Owner(s)||Fred Wilpon and Nelson Doubleday, Jr.|
|General manager(s)||Joe McIlvaine|
WWOR-TV/SportsChannel New York|
(Ralph Kiner, Tim McCarver, Fran Healy, Rusty Staub, Gary Thorne)
(Bob Murphy, Gary Cohen, Howie Rose)
(Juan Alicea, Renato Morffi)
|< Previous season Next season >|
- November 18, 1994: Paul Byrd was traded by the Cleveland Indians with a player to be named later, Jerry Dipoto, and Dave Mlicki to the New York Mets for Jeromy Burnitz and Joe Roa. The Cleveland Indians sent Jesus Azuaje (minors) (December 6, 1994) to the New York Mets to complete the trade.
- December 7, 1994: Jarvis Brown was signed as a Free Agent with the New York Mets.
|New York Mets||69||75||0.479||21||40–32||29–43|
Record vs. opponents
1995 National League Records
Opening Day roster
- Bobby Bonilla
- Rico Brogna
- Brett Butler
- Carl Everett
- Todd Hundley
- Jeff Kent
- Bret Saberhagen
- David Segui
- José Vizcaíno
- April 11, 1995: Brett Butler signed as a Free Agent with the New York Mets.
- May 29, 1995: Jarvis Brown was released by the New York Mets.
- June 1, 1995: Aaron Rowand was drafted by the New York Mets in the 40th round of the 1995 amateur draft, but did not sign.
- June 5, 1995: Josías Manzanillo was selected off waivers by the New York Yankees from the New York Mets.
- July 28, 1995: Bobby Bonilla was traded by the New York Mets with a player to be named later to the Baltimore Orioles for Damon Buford and Alex Ochoa. The New York Mets sent Jimmy Williams (minors) (August 16, 1995) to the Baltimore Orioles to complete the trade.
- July 31, 1995: Bret Saberhagen was traded by the New York Mets with a player to be named later to the Colorado Rockies for Juan Acevedo and Arnold Gooch (minors). The New York Mets sent David Swanson (minors) (August 4, 1995) to the Colorado Rockies to complete the trade.
- August 18, 1995: Brett Butler was traded by the New York Mets to the Los Angeles Dodgers for Dwight Maness (minors) and Scott Hunter (minors).
|1995 New York Mets|
Note: G = Games played; AB = At Bats; H = Hits; Avg. = Batting Average; HR = Home Runs; RBI = Runs Batted In
See also: Minor League Baseball
- Paul Byrd Statistics Baseball-Reference.com
- 1995 New York Mets Roster by Baseball Almanac
- Brett Butler Statistics Baseball-Reference.com
- Bobby Bonilla Statistics Baseball-Reference.com
- Bret Saberhagen Statistics Baseball-Reference.com
- Johnson, Lloyd, and Wolff, Miles, ed., The Encyclopedia of Minor League Baseball, 3rd edition. Durham, North Carolina: Baseball America, 2007