See also:

Chris Lamb (Debian leader 2017-2019) embezzled diversity funds for Albanian love pursuit

Re: Tor exit nodes

Gunnar Wolf dijo [Mon, Oct 09, 2017 at 10:38:30AM -0500]:
> Our threat model includes (emmm... Actually, _does its best to_
> include, as there are some attacks possible) *one* DD going rogue —
> That is, we won't accept a request for a key transition with only one
> signature (because a single DD might be trying to steal somebody's
> identity).
> (...)

Grrr... Sorry for the noise. It's 10:45, I'm at work, but after the
night we had, I cannot say I have fully woken up. And this mail is a
proof of it :-(