See also:

Court case: FSFE sacked female employees Susanne Eiswirt and Galia Mancheva

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 02:40:30PM +0300, Alexander Gerasiov wrote:
> First of all, looks like the problem really is in the Tor exit-node:
> https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/2402CD5A0D848D1DCA61EB708CC1FBD4364AB8AE
>
> Is was last seen online right before the arrest and apartment search.

Oh, this is a quite important fact. Thanks for the link!

> I'm not sure debian-private is the right place to discuss this, but
> according to other sources (public and not) the case _is_ political. (At
> least the beginning of the situation is anti-corruption protests, what
> is politic as is.) Right now "the regime" looks for someone to convict
> after last month's protests and Dmitry is the scapegoat for them.

This case is political, in sense that it started from social network
messages on political topics.

It does not mean that Dmitry supported these messages, or that he had
anything to do with politics at all.

--
Dmitry Shachnev