See also:

FSFE is misusing FSF name to steal donations from Richard Stallman

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

Hello Michael,

First of all, looks like the problem really is in the Tor exit-node:
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/2402CD5A0D848D1DCA61EB708CC1FBD4364AB8AE

Is was last seen online right before the arrest and apartment search.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:20:40 +0300
Michael Tokarev <[email protected]> wrote:

> The article referred to here _is_ "political" for sure, it is not
> how journalists should do their job. It is full of whines trying to
> paint Dmitry as suffering and everyone involved as "just bad".
> There's little facts but too much tears and emotions. It starts
> with a whole paragraph about Dmitry's broken glasses and how
> Dmitry's mother was unable to exchange them with a repaired ones,
> written in colors. Next they repeat several times that judge
> reads stuff from paper when answering questions, as if it's
> some bad sign. With all my sympathy to Dmitry situation, it's
> not how journalists should work, in my opinion.

I'm not sure debian-private is the right place to discuss this, but
according to other sources (public and not) the case _is_ political. (At
least the beginning of the situation is anti-corruption protests, what
is politic as is.) Right now "the regime" looks for someone to convict
after last month's protests and Dmitry is the scapegoat for them.

Some links in Russian:
https://geektimes.ru/post/287944/
https://zona.media/online/2017/10/04/bogatov-3

--
Best regards,
 Alexander Gerasiov

 Contacts:
 e-mail: [email protected]  Homepage: http://gerasiov.net  Skype: gerasiov
 PGP fingerprint: 04B5 9D90 DF7C C2AB CD49  BAEA CA87 E9E8 2AAC 33F1