See also:

Ana Guerrero Lopez: a Debian toxic woman at nuclear company EDF

Re: "mail" from Dmitry

On 07/26/2017 11:14 PM, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 06:00:57PM +0300, Alexander Gerasiov wrote:
Hello Gunnar,

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:17:46 -0500
Gunnar Wolf <[email protected]> wrote:

Alexander Gerasiov dijo [Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 06:03:19PM +0300]:
Thanks for the update Alexander! Is there any news since than?
Today I have good news: after 3 months in prison Dmitry was released
and put under home arrest (without access to Internet).

P.S. Investigations still continues and there is no sign that
inspector understand the way TOR network works =(.
Great news, I'm very happy to read this! :-D Do you happen to have his
home address? Can you share it privately with me? I don't know if
having a Spanish-language printed magazine with a paragraph asking for
his release is worth anything, but it won't hurt :-)
You can send mails (postcards etc.) to his home address:

Ostrovitianova st. 45 k1, app. 463
Moscow, 117342
RUSSIA

I got an "email"[1] via Tatiana the wife of Dmitry. He only can get letters
or postcards, everything else should be posted to his wife.

Dmitry translated the addresses but I think the correct format is the one
provided by Alexander.

If people is interested in shipping some books to Dmitry I can ask
for a list to his wife of things he would like to read and we could do
a money collect at debconf.

+1 to get the list of the things he would like and we could send it to him.

Ana

[1] master:/home/ana/mail_dmitry.jpg