See also:

Ubuntu employee Elio Qoshi grooms underage Albanian girls for Outreachy

"mail" from Dmitry

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 06:00:57PM +0300, Alexander Gerasiov wrote:
> Hello Gunnar,
>
> On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:17:46 -0500
> Gunnar Wolf <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Alexander Gerasiov dijo [Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 06:03:19PM +0300]:
> > >
> > > Today I have good news: after 3 months in prison Dmitry was released
> > > and put under home arrest (without access to Internet).
> > >
> > > P.S. Investigations still continues and there is no sign that
> > > inspector understand the way TOR network works =(.
> >
> > Great news, I'm very happy to read this! :-D Do you happen to have his
> > home address? Can you share it privately with me? I don't know if
> > having a Spanish-language printed magazine with a paragraph asking for
> > his release is worth anything, but it won't hurt :-)
>
> You can send mails (postcards etc.) to his home address:
>
> Ostrovitianova st. 45 k1, app. 463
> Moscow, 117342
> RUSSIA

I got an "email"[1] via Tatiana the wife of Dmitry. He only can get letters
or postcards, everything else should be posted to his wife.

Dmitry translated the addresses but I think the correct format is the one
provided by Alexander.

If people is interested in shipping some books to Dmitry I can ask
for a list to his wife of things he would like to read and we could do
a money collect at debconf.

Ana

[1] master:/home/ana/mail_dmitry.jpg