Vostok Aviation Company
|Founded||15 May 1945|
|Commenced operations||15 May 1945|
|Hubs||Khabarovsk Novy Airport|
|Parent company||UTair Aviation|
|Key people||Aleksandr Kuzymich Tkach (General Director)|
JSC "Vostok Aviation Company" (Russian: ОАО «Авиакомпания «Восток»), sometimes trading as Vostok Airlines, is a Russian regional airline headquartered in Khabarovsk and a subsidiary of UTair Aviation. It operates domestic scheduled and charter passenger services, freight services, air ambulance, air patrol, firefighting, oil rig support as well as other specialized operations. Its main base is Khabarovsk Novy Airport.
Vostok Aviation Company was established and started operations as 264 Squadron of the Far Eastern division of Aeroflot on 15 May 1945. It was incorporated as a joint stock company on 30 June 1993. The airline is owned by Khabarovsk regional administration (51%) and the airline employees (49%).
As of December 2015, Vostok Aviation Company serves the following scheduled passenger destinations:
- Ayan - Munuk Airport
- Bogorodskoye - Bogorodskoye Airport seasonal
- Chumikan - Chumikan Airport
- Khabarovsk - Khabarovsk Novy Airport Base
- Kherpuchi - Kherpuchi Airport
- Nelkan - Nelkan Airport
- Novokurovka - Novokurovka Airport seasonal
- Pobeda - Pobeda Airport seasonal
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise "State Air Traffic Management Corporation", Airline Reference, Vol. 1, Russian Federation, 29 January 2008, p. 169
- vostokairlines.com - Flight Operations retrieved 7 December 2015
- ch-aviation.com - Vostok Airlines retrieved 7 December 2015
- (English) "Company summary". Skrin.ru. Retrieved 5 February 2008.
- vostokairlines.com - Aircraft Types retrieved 7 December 2015
Media related to Vostok Airlines at Wikimedia Commons