Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Turkey)
|Jurisdiction||Government of Turkey|
This article is part of a series about the
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkey
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Turkish: Dışişleri Bakanlığı) is a government ministry of the Republic of Turkey, responsible for the foreign relations of Turkey. The Ministry was established on 2 May 1920. The ministry is headquartered in the Turkish capital of Ankara and counts on more than 200 missions as embassies, permanent representation offices and consulates general, abroad.
Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu is the current Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkey, appointed on 29 August 2014.
- List of Ministers of Foreign Affairs (Turkey)
- Foreign relations of Turkey
- Turkish diplomatic missions
- Politics of Turkey
- Republic of Turkey
- Brief History of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Rep. of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "Contact Us." Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
- "CIA. Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments". Retrieved 30 May 2013.