|Kent Downs AONB|
|Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty|
Location of the Kent Downs AONB in the UK
Kent Downs AONB is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Kent, England. They are the eastern half of the North Downs and stretch from the London/Surrey borders to the White Cliffs of Dover. It is renowned for its natural beauty.
Among the named parts of the Downs are:
- Alkham Valley – a dry valley NW of Dover;
- Betsom's Hill – highest point in Kent at 251 metres (823 ft); near Westerham
- Blue Bell Hill
- Burham Down
- Castle Hill
- Detling Hill
- Hollingbourne Downs
- Summerhouse Hill
- Tolsford Hill
- Wye Downs
- The Kent Downs AONB website
- Kent Downs photo group on Flickr
- Muir, Jonny (2011). The UK's County Tops: Reaching the top of 91 historic counties. Cicerone. p. 32. ISBN 9781849655538.
- Simon Edwardes (2001). "Historic County Tops". The Mountains of England and Wales. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to North Downs.|