Football Association of Iceland
The Football Association of Iceland (Icelandic: Knattspyrnusamband Íslands, KSÍ) is the governing body of football in Iceland. It was founded on 26 March 1947, joined FIFA the same year, and UEFA in 1954. It organises the football league, Úrvalsdeild, and the Iceland national football team and Iceland women's national football team. It is based in Reykjavík.
- Iceland national under-17 football team
- Iceland national under-19 football team
- Iceland national under-21 football team
- Iceland national football team
- Iceland women's national football team
- Iceland national futsal team
- "Iceland coming in from the cold". UEFA.org. UEFA. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
- "Knattspyrnusamband Íslands (KSÍ)". KSI.is. Knattspyrnusamband Íslands. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
- "Iceland's success is no laughing matter | Reuters". In.reuters.com. 2013-10-21. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "Iceland stars set up academy –". Uefa.com. 2003-10-07. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "Scotland should look to Iceland as inspiration to arrest talent freeze | International | Sport | STV". Sport. 2012-03-23. Retrieved 2013-11-15.