Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|East. Mediterr. Health J.|
|Language||English, French, Arabic|
|Edited by||Ala Alwan|
The Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal is a healthcare journal published by the Eastern Mediterranean Regional office of World Health Organisation of the World Health Organization. It covers research in the area of public health and related biomedical or technical subjects, with particular relevance to the Eastern Mediterranean region. It was established in 1995 and articles are in Arabic, English, or French.
The Eastern Mediterranean region, as covered by the journal, includes Afghanistan, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Eastern Mediterranean Regional office of World Health Organisation
- Bulletin of the World Health Organization
- Human Resources for Health
- Pan American Journal of Public Health
- World Health Report
- WHO Eastern Mediterranean Regional Office: Country Profiles, accessed 21 March 2011.