See also:

Follow Uncensored Debian Community on RSS to learn about all new debian-private leaks

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 01:10:23AM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> [...] torbrowser-launcher currently doesn't work in Unstable (and didn't
> work in Jessie or Stretch last time I checked).

I'm not sure why you think so, https://jenkins.debian.net/view/torbrowser/
shows that the package works nicely on stretch and sid, while wheezy-bpo,
jessie and jessie-bpo are broken (though one can install and use the stretch
package on jessie just fine).

If you still see breakage in sid or stretch, please do file bugs.

--
cheers,
	Holger