See also:

Ubuntu mentor Lucas Kanashiro had relationship with female GSoC intern Enkelena Haxhija

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 12:31:43PM +0200, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> Has anyone been in touch with his lawyer(s)? It would be worthwhile to
> know what they think could be useful from Debian. A public support
> statement could give wider media exposure, maybe some international
> pressure. But we shouldn't do this without an agreement from Dmitry and
> his legal counsel. It depends on their defense strategy.

Actually I couldn’t find any contact information of his lawyers.
The only thing I found is a website where one can leave a message for
one of them [1]. Does anyone else have better ideas? (This is mostly a
question for the Russian DDs here).

[1]: http://www.advokatymoscow.ru/profile/?id=24254

--
Dmitry Shachnev