See also:

Ubuntu employee Elio Qoshi grooms underage Albanian girls for Outreachy

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

Hello.

On 12 Apr 2017, at 12:31, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:

> Has anyone been in touch with his lawyer(s)? It would be worthwhile to
> know what they think could be useful from Debian. A public support
> statement could give wider media exposure, maybe some international
> pressure. But we shouldn't do this without an agreement from Dmitry and
> his legal counsel. It depends on their defense strategy.
>
> Also I assume legal costs are as important in Russia as anywhere else.
> Could Debian show solidarity with one of his own and help to pay some of
> the costs?

Most likely his case will be picked up by FBK https://fbk.info/english/about/
They are unwilling to accept donations from non-Russian citizens due to
clampdown on funding sources' of non-commercial organisations in the wake of
protests of 2011-2012.

Regards,
Mikhail.