The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier
A sample front page of The Courier
100 E. 4th St.|
Waterloo, IA 50703
|Circulation||39,470 Daily 42,239 Sunday|
The first issue of The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier was published on November 22, 1859, by WH Hartman and George Ingersoll. The Courier changed to a daily newspaper in 1890, publishing in the afternoon every day except Saturday. In spring 2004, a Saturday morning edition was added.
- "Lee Enterprises: Newspapers". Lee Enterprises. Retrieved 2006-12-18.