|Look up Swiss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swiss may also refer to:
- Swiss, or Swiss International Air Lines
- Swiss Global Air Lines, subsidiary airline of Swiss International Air Lines
- Swissair, former national air line of Switzerland
- Swiss cheese
- Swiss Re, one of the world’s leading reinsurance companies
- Swiss roll, a type of cake
- Swiss-system tournament, a type of competition used in chess and some other games
- Swiss convention, a bidding convention in contract bridge
- Swiss, a synonym for sans-serif fonts
- Languages of Switzerland, there are several, however, none are called "Swiss"
- All pages beginning with "Swiss"
- List of Swiss people
- Switzerland (disambiguation)
- Swisse, an Australian vitamin company