People's Action Party of Vietnam
|President||Nguyen Tuong Ba|
|Founded||January 18, 1991|
The People's Action Party of Vietnam (PAP), (Vietnamese: Đảng Nhân Dân Hành Động Việt Nam), is a Vietnamese exile anti-communist organization that is based in the United States. The organization is led by Chairman Nguyen Si Binh and Vice Chairman Dr. Nguyen Xuan Ngai.
Founded in 1991, PAP's goals are to unite the people of Vietnam with a democratic government and reform government programs in education, health care, economy, and human rights.
They established offices in Cambodia, but their officials were arrested and transferred to Vietnam for prosecution. They have actively tried to gain support in Vietnam, but 21 of their supporters were detained by the government without trial for more than two years.
- Khmers Kampuchea-Krom Federation
- Government of Free Vietnam
- Montagnard Foundation, Inc.
- Viet Tan
- Nationalist Party of Greater Vietnam
- Vietnamese Constitutional Monarchist League
- People Action's Party of Vietnam Official Site
- 21 members of the People Action's Party are being unlawfully held by the Communist Party
- Chairman Nguyen Si Binh arrested in Vietnam Amnesty International
- Return to Vietnam lands him in Jail Atlanta Journal
- Dr. Ngai Nguyen, detained by Vietnamese authorities during a medical mission in Vietnam Mercury News
- Cambodia illegally deported members of (PAP) to Vietnam Mercuty News
- Cambodia Times talking about Cambodia illegally deported members of People Action's Party of Vietnam to Vietnam Cambodian Times
- Welcoming Dr. Ngai Nguyen, after a week of being detained by Vietnamese authorities during a medical mission in VN pg. 1