DiMarco in 2013
|No. 42 Atlanta Falcons|
|Date of birth:||April 30, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Altamonte Springs, Florida|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||234 lb (106 kg)|
|High school:||Lake Brantley (FL)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 5, 2016|
Patrick Scott DiMarco (born April 30, 1989) is an American football fullback for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League (NFL). He was originally signed by the San Diego Chargers as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football at South Carolina. He has also played for the Kansas City Chiefs.
DiMarco attended and played football at Lake Brantley High School in Altamonte Springs, Florida, where he played on both offense and defense. Rated a two-star recruit by Rivals.com and Scout.com, DiMarco was recruited by UCF, USF, Northwestern, Florida Atlantic and South Carolina.
San Diego Chargers
DiMarco was signed by the Chargers as an undrafted free agent on July 26, 2011. He was released on August 7, 2011 after fracturing a bone in his foot.
Kansas City Chiefs
On August 2, 2012, DiMarco was signed by the Chiefs. He played the last 5 games of the 2012 NFL season for the Chiefs as the principle blocking back, out of the fullback position, for running back Jamaal Charles, starting 4 games. On May 2, 2013 the Kansas City Chiefs released DiMarco.
On May 30, 2013, DiMarco was signed by the Atlanta Falcons. On February 24, 2015, he signed a two-year contract extension with the Falcons. Leading into Week 4 of the 2015 NFL season, DiMarco was graded out as the best fullback in the NFL by Pro Football Focus grading. DiMarco won the Falcons' Walter Payton Man of the Year Award nominee for the 2015 Season. Pro Football Focus listed DiMarco as a First-team All-Pro fullback for 2015. In 2015 DiMarco was elected to his first Pro Bowl and was a second-team All-Pro.
- Patrick DiMarco Bio. gamecocksonline.com. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- Muller, Brad. Catching Up with Patrick DiMarco. gamecocksonline.com. 24 March 2015.
- Looney, Josh (August 2, 2012). "Chiefs add fullback Patrick DiMarco". Chiefs.com. Retrieved November 26, 2016.
- Adams, Jay. Falcons Sign FB Patrick DiMarco. 30 May 2013. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- McClure, Vaughn (February 24, 2015). "Falcons give extensions to Cliff Matthews, Patrick DiMarco". ESPN.com. Retrieved November 26, 2016.
- Khaled. Best players at every position for Week 4 2015. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- DiMarco Honored for Impact in the Community. AtlantaFalcons.com. 2 December 2015. 17 August 2016.
- Khaled. 2015 PFF’s All-Pro team. Pro Football Focus. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- McClure, Vaughn. Pro Bowl alternate Desmond Trufant feels underrated. ESPN. 24 December 2015. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- McClure, Vaughn. Falcons' Patrick DiMarco honored to make All-Pro second-team. ESPN.com. 9 January 2016. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Patrick DiMarco.|