Bosher in 2016
|No. 5 Atlanta Falcons|
|Date of birth:||October 18, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Greenacres, Florida|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||208 lb (94 kg)|
|High school:||Jupiter (FL)|
|NFL Draft:||2011 / Round: 6 / Pick: 192|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 10, 2016|
Matt Bosher (born October 18, 1987) is an American football punter for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Falcons in the sixth round of the 2011 NFL Draft. Bosher played high school football at Jupiter High School in Jupiter, Florida. He played college football at the University of Miami.
Bosher played college football at the University of Miami from 2007 to 2010. He was the team's starting punter for four years, punting for nearly 10,000 yards for the Hurricanes. He averaged 44 yard per punt on 59 punts as a senior. He was also the team's starting placekicker from 2008 to 2010. In four years at Miami, Bosher scored 262 points. He was a first-team All-ACC player and set a Miami record in September 2010 by kicking his fourteenth consecutive field goal.
- Craig Handel (October 26, 2008). "Bosher boots Wake Forest". Florida Today.
- "Miami Hurricanes' Matt Bosher earns ACC honor". The Miami Herald. October 20, 2009.
- "Matt Bosher misses the "family (with Warren Sapp sighting and uniform news)". The Miami Herald. August 12, 2011.
- "Matt Bosher profile". ESPN.com.
- "Miami Hurricanes kicker Matt Bosher really packs a punch". The Miami Herald. September 16, 2010.
- Yasinskas, Pat (July 28, 2011). "Falcons sign three draft picks". ESPN.com. Retrieved July 28, 2011.
- "Staying with Bosher paying off for Falcons".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Matt Bosher.|