Jack Mansell in 1961
|Full name||Jack Mansell|
|Date of birth||22 August 1927|
|Place of birth||Salford, England|
|Date of death||19 March 2016 88)(aged|
|1948–1952||Brighton & Hove Albion||116||(9)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Jack Mansell (22 August 1927 – 19 March 2016) was a professional footballer who made 274 appearances in the Football League as a fullback for Brighton & Hove Albion, Cardiff City and Portsmouth. After retiring as a player he joined the coaching staff at Sheffield Wednesday. He coached many clubs with his longest spell being at Reading and had experience overseas with the likes of Blauw-Wit Amsterdam, Boston Beacons and the Israel national football team. In 1982, Mansell was chosen to train Maccabi Haifa, after a year at the Israeli national team. Mansell died on 19 March 2016.
- "Jack Mansell". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 19 May 2009.
- Toast Season 2 Number 3, www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk
- "Delpher - Boeken Kranten Tijdschriften". kranten.kb.nl. Retrieved 2016-08-02.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 11 July 2010. Retrieved 12 April 2007.
- "Jack Mansell 1927 – 2016". readingfc.co.uk. Reading F.C. 22 March 2016. Retrieved 22 March 2016.