Hell of a Life
|"Hell of a Life"|
|Single by T.I.|
|from the album Paper Trail: Case Closed|
|Released||October 6, 2009|
|Length||4:17 (single version)|
|Label||Grand Hustle, Atlantic|
|Writer(s)||Clifford Harris, Nate Hills, Iommi, Osbourne, Butler, Ward|
|Producer(s)||Danja, Jim Jonsin (co)|
|T.I. singles chronology|
The music video was released on October 5, 2009 through Trap Muzik. The music video reflects T.I.'s career and narrates the final 24 hours before beginning his sentence for illegal weapons.
- Digital single
|1.||"Hell of a Life" (single version)||Clifford Harris, Nate Hills, Iommi, Osbourne, Butler, Ward||Danja, co-produced by Jim Jonsin||4:17|
|Chart (2009)|| Peak|
|scope="row"||Canada (Canadian Hot 100)||43|
|scope="row"||US Billboard Hot 100||54|
|scope="row"||US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||71|
- WORLD PREMIERE: T.I. - "HELL OF A LIFE" [MUSIC VIDEO]. Trap Muzik.
- T.I. Reflects On Career From Jail In 'Hell Of A Life' Video. MTV News. Accessed November 5, 2009.
- "T.I. – Chart history" Canadian Hot 100 for T.I.. Retrieved May 24, 2013.
- "T.I. – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for T.I.. Retrieved May 24, 2013.
- "T.I. – Chart history" Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for T.I.. Retrieved May 24, 2013.