Beauty and the Beard
Beauty and the Beard is an album by Al Hirt released by RCA Victor in 1964. Ann-Margret was featured on the album. The album was arranged by Marty Paich and produced by Steve Sholes.
The album landed on the Billboard 200 chart in 1964, reaching #84.
- "Personality" (Johnny Burke, Jimmy Van Heusen)
- "'Tain't What You Do" (Sy Oliver, Trummy Young)
- "Bill Bailey" (Hughie Cannon)
- "My Baby Just Cares for Me" (Walter Donaldson, Gus Kahn)
- "Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Don't Love Nobody But Me)" (Spencer Williams, Jack Palmer)
- "Little Boy (Little Girl)"
- "The Best Man"
- "Ma (He's Making Eyes at Me)" (Sidney Clare, Con Conrad)
- "Mutual Admiration Society" (Harold Karr, Matt Dubey)
- "Row, Row, Row"
- "Baby, It's Cold Outside" (Frank Loesser)
- "Just Because" (Joe Shelton, Sydney Robin, Bob Shelton)
- Ann-Margret - vocals
- Al Hirt - trumpet, vocals
- Al Hendrickson - guitar
- Fred Crane - piano
- Lowell Miller - bass
- Jimmy Zitano - drums
- Red Norvo - vibraphone
- Eddie Miller - tenor saxophone
- Gerry Hirt - trombone
- Pee Wee Spitelera - clarinet
- Marty Paich - arrangements, conductor