Be Alone No More
|"Be Alone No More"|
|Single by Another Level featuring Jay-Z|
|from the album Another Level|
|Released||16 February 1998|
|Format||CD single, cassette single|
|Writer(s)||Steven Dubin, Andrea Martin, Ivan Matias|
|Producer(s)||Cutfather & Joe|
|Another Level singles chronology|
"Be Alone No More" is a song by British R&B vocal quartet Another Level. Written by Steven Dubin, Andrea Martin and Ivan Matias, it was released as Another Level's debut single from their eponymous debut album on 16 February 1998. A remix version of the song features American rapper Jay-Z. It was released a second time in 1999 together with a cover of the Simply Red song "Holding Back the Years". The two releases peaked at number 6 and number 11 in the UK respectively.
- "Be Alone No More" (C&J Radio Mix) – 4:02
- "Be Alone No More" (Blacksmith Skate & Roll Mix) – 5:28
- "Be Alone No More" (Another Groove Mix) – 6:10
- "Be Alone No More" (Blacksmith's R'n'B Radio Rub) – 6:21
- Steven Dubin – songwriting
- Andrea Martin – songwriting
- Ivan Matias – songwriting
- Cutfather & Joe – production
- Joe Belmaati – keyboard, programming, engineering
- Tue Röh – rhodes piano
- Bernard Löhr – engineering
- Ramus – engineering assistant
Alone No More
The song was covered by British producers Philip George and Anton Powers with the title "Alone No More", released through 3 Beat Records in 2015. Powers had been toying with the idea of remixing the record for several years before meeting George who suggested it be a good idea. It debuted at number 4 on the UK Singles Chart and number 1 on the UK Dance Singles Chart.
- Baker, Ernest (2013-03-19). "Another Level's "Be Alone No More" Remix (1998) - Jay-Z's 25 Best Guest Verses on Remixes". Complex. Retrieved 2015-10-11.
- "Chart Stats - Another Level - Be Alone No More". Chart Stats. Retrieved 4 July 2010.
- "Soul Food | Release information | Phillip George & Anton Powers: Alone No More". Music-house.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-10-11.
- "This Week's Fresh Music Top 20". 4Music. 4 October 2015. Missing or empty