Archery at the 2015 Pan American Games
|Archery at the XVII Pan American Games|
|Dates||July 14–18, 2015|
|Competitors||64 from 15 nations|
| Archery at the|
2015 Pan American Games
Archery competitions at the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto was held from July 14 to 18 at Varsity Stadium. Just like in the Olympics, the archery competition was conducted using the recurve bow. A total of four archery events were held: two each for men and women.
The 2015 World Archery Championships were scheduled for later in July, to not conflict with the games.
The competitions took place at the Varsity Stadium, located on the downtown campus of the University of Toronto. The facility is about five kilometers from the athletes village. The stadium will have capacity of 2,000 people per session.
|Q||Qualifications||R32||Round of 32||R16||Round of 16||¼||Quarterfinals||½||Semifinals||B||Bronze medal match||F||Final|
|Event↓/Date →||Tue 14||Wed 15||Thu 16||Fri 17||Sat 18|
| Men's individual
| Men's team
|| Mexico (MEX)
Juan René Serrano
Ernesto Horacio Boardman
| United States (USA)
| Brazil (BRA)|
Marcus Vinicius D'Almeida
| Women's individual
| Women's team
|| Colombia (COL)
Maira Alejandra Sepulveda
| Mexico (MEX)
| United States (USA)|
La Nola Pritchard
A total of 15 countries have qualified athletes. The number of athletes a nation has entered is in parentheses beside the name of the country.
A total of 64 archers (32 per gender) qualified to compete at the games. There was three qualification tournaments for countries to qualify their athletes. A nation may enter only three athletes per gender. If a nation does qualify the maximum number of athletes, it will also qualify for the team event in the respective gender.
- "Competition Schedule" (PDF). toronto2015.org. TO2015. 18 August 2014. Retrieved 7 September 2014.
- "Archery". toronto2015.org. TO2015. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- Owen, David (January 12, 2015). "Toronto 2015 to set record for female participation". http://www.insidethegames.biz/. Insidethegames. Retrieved February 22, 2015. External link in
- "Varsity Stadium". toronto2015.org. TO2015. Archived from the original on 22 July 2015. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games Ticket Program Guide" (PDF). toronto2015.org. TO2015. 20 April 2015. Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- "Qualification System Archey" (PDF). http://www.coparco.org/. World Archery Americas. Retrieved 23 October 2014. External link in