Amath Ndiaye Diedhiou
|Full name||Amath Ndiaye Diedhiou|
|Date of birth||10 July 1996|
|Place of birth||Pikine, Senegal|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
(on loan from Atlético Madrid)
|2015–||Atlético Madrid B||34||(10)|
|2016–||→ Tenerife (loan)||11||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 November 2016.
Born in Pikine, Amath joined Atlético Madrid's youth setup in 2014, from Real Valladolid. He made his senior debut on 5 September 2015, coming on as a substitute in a 0–0 Tercera División home draw against CDE Lugo Fuenlabrada.
Amath scored his first professional goal on 12 October 2016, netting his team's only in a 1–3 Copa del Rey away loss against Rayo Vallecano. Late in the month, he scored a brace in a 3–2 home win against the same opponent.
- "El Atlético B se estrelló contra un muro" [Atlético B crashed against a wall] (in Spanish). Atlético Madrid. 5 September 2015. Retrieved 3 September 2016.
- "Pierre y Amath lideran la goleada ante el Móstoles URJC" [Pierre and Amath lead the routing over Móstoles] (in Spanish). Atlético Madrid. 15 November 2015. Retrieved 3 September 2016.
- "El Atlético B acabó goleando al Parla" [Atlético B ended up thrashing Parla] (in Spanish). Atlético Madrid. 6 January 2016. Retrieved 3 September 2016.
- "Amath llegará esta noche a Tenerife" [Amath will arrive tonight in Tenerife] (in Spanish). CD Tenerife. 28 August 2016. Retrieved 5 September 2016.
- "Un Elche muy efectivo se lleva la victoria ante el Tenerife" [A very effective Elche take the victory against Tenerife] (in Spanish). Marca. 3 September 2016. Retrieved 5 September 2016.