|Look up Alligator, alligator, or al·ligàtor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alligators are large reptiles in the Crocodilia order.
Alligator may also refer to:
- Alligator, Mississippi, a town in the United States
- Alligator shirt, a term for the shirts made by Lacoste, due to the brand's mascot
- The Independent Florida Alligator, a student newspaper of the University of Florida
Aircraft, vehicles, vessels
- Alligator (motorcycle), a motorcycle built by Dan Gurney's All American Racers
- Alligator, a Landing Vehicle Tracked (LVT)
- USS Alligator, United States Navy vessels
- HMS Alligator, Royal Navy vessels
- Kamov Ka-52, a Russian helicopter, nicknamed the Alligator
- Alligator, The NATO reporting name for the Type 1171 Landing Ship used by the Russian and Ukrainian Navies
- Alligator boat, amphibious tugboat, used in North American forest industry
- Alligator (steamboat), a paddle-wheel steamboat that operated in north central Florida in the United States from 1888 to 1909.
- ALCO RSD-15, diesel-electric locomotive built by the American Locomotive Company of Schenectady, New York from 1956 to 1960.
- Alligator (film), a 1980 horror film
- Alligator Records, a record label
- The Alligator, a rock and roll fad dance, popular in the 1950s and 1960s, and mentioned in the song "Land of a Thousand Dances"
- DJ Aligator (Ali Movasat), Iranian-Danish trance producer and DJ
- Alligator (Abandon Kansas album), 2015
- Alligator (The National album), 2005
- Alligator (Leslie West album), 1989
- Alligator, an album by Brad Gillis, the Night Ranger guitarist
- "Alligator" (song), a song by Tegan and Sara
- "Alligator", a track on the Grateful Dead album Anthem of the Sun
- "Alligator", a song by Bloodthirsty Butchers 1994
- "Alligator", a song by Buddy Rogers (actor) And The Three Jays
- "Alligator", a song by The Jets (British band) 1985
- "Alligator", a song by Paul McCartney
- 'The Alligator' (or 'the Crocodile'), a nickname of tennis player René Lacoste