|Directed by||William Dieterle|
George Marion, Jr.|
Werner R. Heymann|
Richard A. Whiting
|Cinematography||John F. Seitz|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
|May 19, 1933|
Adorable is a 1933 American Pre-Code musical comedy film starring Janet Gaynor as a princess who disguises herself to go out and have fun, falling in love with a "commoner" in the process. The film is a remake of the 1931 German romantic comedy Her Grace Commands. The movie was written by Billy Wilder, Robert Leibmann, Paul Frank, George Marion, Jr., and Jane Storm, and directed by William Dieterle.
- Janet Gaynor as "Mitzi"
- Henri Garat as Karl Conrad
- C. Aubrey Smith as Prime Minister Von Heynitz
- Herbert Mundin as Detective Pipac
- Blanche Friderici as The Countess
- Sterling Holloway as Emile (uncredited)