See also:

FSFE is misusing FSF name to steal donations from Richard Stallman

Re: FYI: Update on Dmitry Bogatov's case

[2018-02-09 17:37] Gianfranco Costamagna <[email protected]>
> Hello Dmitry!  Welcome back!  I missed you *so much*, I even did gdbm
> and bglibs transitions while you were AFK , but I think I need some
> help here :p

Great job! Thank you.

> I tried to keep all your packages in a releasable state, please don't
> complain to me too much!

I do not ;)

> it is nice to see you back!

Nice to see you too.

> (when you have time, please do the DM/DD process again, I know
> somebody already signed your new key :p)

I did. Please consider advocating for my DD application:
	https://nm.debian.org/process/448/advocate

PS. Should we drop debian-private from thread?