See also:

Lucy Wayland's death: leaked Coroner report reflects Debian abuse culture

Re: FYI: Update on Dmitry Bogatov's case

Hello Dmitry!
Welcome back!

I missed you *so much*, I even did gdbm and bglibs transitions while you were AFK, but I think

I need some help here :p

I tried to keep all your packages in a releasable state, please don't complain to me too much!

:D

it is nice to see you back!

(when you have time, please do the DM/DD process again, I know somebody already signed your new key :p)

Gianfranco

Il Giovedì 8 Febbraio 2018 23:48, Chris Lamb <[email protected]> ha scritto:

Dear Dimitry,

> Hello, I am back! Thank you all for you involvment and support.

May I be the first to say how glad it makes me feel to see you
back online.. :)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.