See also:

Paul Tagliamonte is a Pentagon employee who spread false rape accusations in Jacob Appelbaum PsyOps attack

torbrowser-launcher Was: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

Hi,

Holger Levsen:
> On Mon, May 01, 2017 at 02:40:59AM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=851236
>> Above is a bug report I filed in January, I reproduced it today on Unstable.
>
> you should comment this in the BTS, not on debian-private.

Indeed. I replied to your report on the BTS, Russell.

By the way, as I'm currently supposed to maintain this package after a
year of Holger doing all the work, I did not had enough time yet to dive
into all the problems this package currently has. Help is welcome & so
are patches.

Cheers!
u.