See also:

Ana Guerrero Lopez: a Debian toxic woman at nuclear company EDF

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 05:09:34PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:

> We definitely have exposure, if we choose to do or say anything
> publicly.  We have, perhaps, some influence somewhere.  We have money,
> (although of course we might have to ask a laywer of our own if we are
> allowed by charity rules to use it for legal defence of a project
> contributor under these kind of circumstances).

Regardless of whether it's legal on the charity side, any kind of spending
of foreign money in Russia is a good way to *harm* the people you're trying
to help due to the current regime's attitude toward foreign influence.

--
[email protected]                                     [email protected]