National Portrait Gallery (ABD)
National Portrait Gallery, Amerika Birleşik Devletleri'nde Washington, D.C.'de yer alan F Streets NW'deki tarihi bir sanat müzesi. 1962 yılında kuruldu ve Smithsonian Institution'ın bir parçası olarak 1968'de halka açıldı. Müzedeki koleksiyonlar, ünlü Amerikalıların görüntülerine odaklanır. Tarihi Old Patent Office Building binası içindedir.
- Acker, William B. Memorandum History of the Department of the Interior. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of the Interior, 1913.
- Alexander, Edward P. Museum Masters: Their Museums and Their Influence. Walnut Creek, Calif.: AltaMira Press, 1995.
- Bureau of Land Management. Landmarks in Public Land Management. Department of the Interior. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1962.
- Committee on Appropriations. First Supplemental Civil Functions Appropriation Bill for 1941. Hearings Before the Subcommittee of the Committee on Appopriations. Committee on Appropriations. U.S. House of Representatives. 76th Cong., 3d sess. Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1940.
- Dale, Alzina Stone. Mystery Reader's Walking Guide, Washington, D.C. Lincoln, Neb.: IUniverse, 1998.
- Fixico, Donald Lee. Bureau of Indian Affairs. Santa Barbara, Calif.: Greenwood, 2012.
- Moeller, Gerard Martin and Feldblyum, Boris. AIA Guide to the Architecture of Washington, D.C. Baltimore, Md.: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2012.
- National Park Service. Report of the Director of the National Park Service to the Secretary of the Interior for the Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 1924. Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1924.
- Oehser, Paul H. The Smithsonian Institution. New York: Praeger Publishers, 1970.
- Permanent Collection Illustrated Checklist. Washington, D.C.: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1980.
- Price, Tom and Price, Susan Crites. Frommer's Irreverent Guide to Washington, D.C. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley Publishing, 2007.
- Public Buildings Commission. Annual Report of the Public Buildings Commission for the Calendar Year 1932. Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1933.
- Ross, Betty. A Museum Guide to Washington, D.C. Washington, D.C.: Americana Press, 1986.
- Sandler, Corey. Washington, D.C., Williamsburg, Busch Gardens, Richmond and Other Area Attractions. Lincolnwood, Ill.: Verulam, 2000.
- Schultz, Patricia. 1,000 Places to See in the United States & Canada Before You Die. New York: Workman Publishing, 2011.
- Secretary of the Interior. Report of the Secretary of the Interior for the Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 1899. Department of the Interior. Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1899.
- Select Subcommittee on Education. Aid to Fine Arts: Hearing Before the Select Subcommittee on Education of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, Eighty-Seventh Congress, First Session, on H.R. 4172, H.R. 4174, and Related Bills to Aid the Fine Arts in the United States. Hearing Held in Washington, D.C., May 15, 1961. Select Subcommittee on Education. Committee on Education and Labor. U.S. House of Representatives. 87th Cong., 1st sess. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1961.
- Silber, Nina. Landmarks of the Civil War. New York: Oxford University Press, 2003.
- Smith, Carol. "Portraying the Black Atlantic: Americanisation and the National Museum." In Issues in Americanisation and Culture. Jude Davies, Neil Campbell, and George McKay, eds. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2004.
- Resmî site (İngilizce)
- Negotiating American Identity in the National Portrait Gallery. (İngilizce)
- C-SPAN Q&A interview with Marc Pachter, 30 Aralık 2007 (İngilizce)