Skippy and the Mogres is a miniquest in which players are taught how to fight mogres.
Skippy was attacked by mogres
- Teleport to Draynor and pick some nettles along the south wall of Draynor Village jail (just across the road, east of the bank). Wear gloves when picking nettles. It is recommended that you pick several nettles (3-5) as you can fail when boiling the nettle-water, and you will have to run back to Draynor if this happens.
- Travel south-east of Rimmington and north-west of the fishing spots, and look for Skippy along the shore.
- He is the only NPC wobbling around in the area, so he shouldn't be too hard to find.
- He's a little drunk and rambles on about something. You'll have to knock some sense into him somehow.
- Right-click him and choose "Sober-Up Skippy" with the bucket of water in your inventory.
- He gets annoyed but seems a bit more sober and asks for a bowl of hot nettle tea to warm himself up.
- Note: If you didn't already pick some, you can find nettles along the south wall of Draynor Village jail. Wear gloves when picking nettles.
- Use a bowl of water with nettles to create nettle-water, and then use this liquid on the range just north of Skippy. Avoid accidentally drinking the bowl. If you fail and accidentally boil over the nettle-water, you can refill the bowl at the sink in the same room and try again.
- Head back to Skippy, and use the nettle tea on him (be sure to right-click it, or else you will drink it) to warm him up.
- Now, however, he is hung over and wants a hangover cure. The ingredients for a hangover cure are learned during Plague City, but if you already know them you do not need to complete this quest in order to make one.
- Use the hangover cure on Skippy, who becomes cured.
- He tells you about the Mogres who attacked him and how he escaped.
Congratulations! You've completed Skippy and the Mogres.
- Skippy's phrase "The horror! The horror!" that he sometimes shouts while throwing things into the water is a reference to the famous line in Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad.
- If you already have ingredients for the hangover cure you will get slightly different dialogue.