|Released||21 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||It's a sheet of silk.|
|High alch||18 coins|
|Low alch||12 coins|
|Exchange||13 coins (info)|
Silk can be bought from various silk traders around Gielinor.
Silk can be stolen from silk stalls with a Thieving level of 20, yielding 24 experience. Un-noted silk can also be sold to the Silk merchant who runs the stall for as much as 60 coins a piece by offering to sell for 120 coins first. However, the silk merchant will refuse to deal with the player if they have stolen silk from the stalls within the past 30 minutes of in-game time.
Products[edit | edit source]
Uses[edit | edit source]
Silk is used in the following quests:
- Dragon Slayer I - One silk is needed to open the magic door in the Dwarven Mine.
- Enlightened Journey - 10 silk are needed to make the Hot Air Balloon.
- Ghosts Ahoy - One silk is needed repair the model ship.
- Mourning's End Part I - Two silk are needed to repair mourner trousers.
- Cold War - One silk is needed to make the clockwork suit.
- Song of the Elves - One silk is needed to make the Ardougne knight tabard.
Item sources[edit | edit source]
|Mummy Level 96||96; 103||1||40/513|
|Mummy Level 103||96; 103||1||40/513|
Spawns[edit | edit source]
Shop locations[edit | edit source]
|Silk merchant||East Ardougne, Great Kourend||N/A||unknown||N/A||60|
|Vermundi's Clothes Stall||Keldagrim Palace||5||1m||39||16|
|Thessalia's Fine Clothes.||Varrock||5||5m||30||16|
|Raetul and Co's Cloth Store.||Sophanem||10||24s||30||22|
|Silk trader||Al Kharid||∞||N/A||3||N/A|