Rivers are geographical features in Gielinor that flow water from one place to another. They serve many purposes, including transportation via canoes, and a variety of fly fishing spots. Rivers are often the borders between different regions of Gielinor, and play vital roles in some quests. There are sometimes agility shortcuts like stepping stones and log balances that can be used to cross the rivers.
Named rivers[edit | edit source]
- River Dougne, the river running from Baxtorian Falls through East Ardougne and Castle Wars.
- River Elid, the river that flows through the Kharidian Desert to the Southern Sea.
- River Hos, the river flowing through Hosidius splitting in two along the way.
- River Kelda, dividing the city Keldagrim.
- River Lum, the river flowing from a small spring in the deep Wilderness through Edgeville, the Barbarian Village and Lumbridge.
- River Molch, the river flowing from Mount Quidamortem, running through the Kebos lowland and Lake Molch.
- River Salve, the river bordering Misthalin and Morytania
- River of Souls, the river that transports souls to the Underworld.