Ring of visibility
|Ring of visibility|
|Released||18 April 2005 (Update)|
|Quest item||Desert Treasure|
|Examine||A ring that allows you to see things that are normally invisible...|
|High alch||210 coins|
|Low alch||140 coins|
The ring of visibility is a special ring that can be obtained from Rasolo the merchant, after the player retrieves his gilded cross for him during the quest Desert Treasure. Wearing the ring lets the player see mysterious ghosts and other objects that are normally invisible. The ring of visibility cannot be made using the Crafting skill.
Whenever the player dies while wearing/having the ring of visibility in your inventory, the player will always lose it even if they had less than 3 items on them. The exception is if the player dies while fighting Damis during Desert Treasure, in which case the player will keep the ring like normal. If lost, the ring can be reclaimed from Rasolo, west of the Fishing Guild and south of the Baxtorian Falls.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Accessing the Shadow Dungeon during and after Desert Treasure.
- Seeing the mysterious ghosts for the Curse of the Empty Lord miniquest.
- Seeing General Khazard and his scouts as part of The General's Shadow.
- Seeing the Shaeded Beast in the Forthos Dungeon.
- Seeing the ghost on top of Mynydd.
- Seeing the Ancient Ghosts on the Isle of Souls.
- In some Treasure Trails
- Encountering Knight spirits in the Hallowed Sepulchre while looting chests.