Morytania legs 4
|Morytania legs 4|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||Platelegs adorned with the crest of Morytania.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
The Morytania legs 4 are a reward for completing all of the tasks in the Morytania Diary and speaking to Le-sabrè in Canifis. Its defensive bonuses are equivalent to adamant platelegs.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Morytania legs 1, 2 and 3[edit | edit source]
- 50% chance of a Ghast ignoring you rather than attacking
- 5 daily teleports to the Slime Pit beneath the Ectofuntus
- Acts as a ghostspeak amulet when worn
- Double Mort myre fungi when casting Bloom (legs do not have to be worn to receive this reward).
- 50% more Prayer experience from burning shade remains
- Access to a shortcut across the estuary on Mos Le'Harmless
- 50% more runes from the Barrows chest (legs do not have to be worn to receive this reward)
- Ability to teleport to Burgh de Rott when operated
- Robin offers 26 pots of bonemeal in exchange for bones and 26 free buckets of slime each day (legs do not have to be worn to receive this reward).
Morytania legs 4[edit | edit source]
- Robin offers 39 free buckets of slime and 39 pots of bonemeal in exchange for bones each day (the bones you exchange to Robin WILL be given as bonemeal as a part of the diary reward, noted bones are not accepted)
- Unlimited teleports to the slime pit beneath the Ectofuntus
- 10% more Slayer experience in the Slayer Tower while on a Slayer task
- 50% more Firemaking experience when burning shade remains
- Bonecrusher - now provides full Prayer experience you would have received for burying the bones.
- Access to a new herb patch on Harmony Island
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.
|6 August 2015
The teleports on the Morytania Legs and Karamja Gloves are now in consistent orders.
|7 May 2015
The teleport to the slime pit has been given a graphical update.
|26 March 2015
Fixed a typo in the description of Morytania legs 4.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|