Mahogany logs are logs obtained from Woodcutting mahogany trees with a Woodcutting level of 50, and they yield 125 experience when cut. Players can burn these logs with the Firemaking skill for 157.5 experience at level 50 or above.
Players training Construction can bring mahogany logs to a sawmill to get a Mahogany plank at a cost of 1500 coins each. Alternatively, the Lunar spell Plank Make can allow players to convert them to planks at a lower cost, but at the expense of runes.
Mahogany trees can be found in the following locations:
- Tai Bwo Wannai tree grove - 4 Mahogany trees are inside the grove. It costs 100 trading sticks to enter the grove, and if you plan to bank it through the nearby banker, 10 trading sticks are required for each item sent to the bank.
- Kharazi jungle - 2 trees can be found in southeastern corner of the jungle.
- Ape Atoll - several Mahogany trees can be found south of the big gate.
- Mos Le'Harmless - several Mahogany trees can be found in several islands; however, entering the caves is required to access them. It is not recommended to cut here for experience but you will have to travel here for Morytania Hard Diary.
- Kebos Lowlands - North of Farming Guild, 2 trees.
- Can be collected through Managing Miscellania by having workers focus on hardwood trees (requires completion of Royal Trouble).
- Can be planted on Fossil Island and cut there.
- You can plant up to 3 mahogany trees on fossil island making it easy to bank and obtain mahogany logs
- Prifddinas - 3 Mahogany trees can be found in the far N.E of the city, next to the sawmill.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here