|Released||26 April 2005 (Update)|
|Examine||He has had his day.|
|Slayer XP||27 xp|
|Not immune to poison||Not immune to venom|
Jackals travel in large packs. These packs use their numbers to take down prey much larger than themselves, including humans that have often been weakened by the desert heat. They count as "dogs" for slayer tasks.
Locations[edit | edit source]
|South of the Jaldraocht Pyramid||21||13||Maplink|
|North-west of the Agility Pyramid||21||13||Maplink|
|Immediately south-west of Pollnivneach||21||3||Maplink|
|North of Sophanem||21||4||Maplink|
|North of Nardah||21||11||Maplink|
|North-east of the Jaldraocht Pyramid||21||4||Maplink|
|West of Nardah||21||7||Maplink|
- South of Pollnivneach, near the desert lizards.
- West of Nardah (south of fairy ring DLQ).
- South-west of Nardah.
Drops[edit | edit source]
100%[edit | edit source]
Tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Jackal bone||1||1/4[d 1]||Not sold||N/A|
- Jackal bones are only dropped during Rag and Bone Man II.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the player examines the Jackal, it gives the text "He has had his day". This is a reference to the saying "every dog has its day" or possibly the book Day of the Jackal.
- Jackals can be teleported from the Kharidian Desert using a fairy ring.