|Released||17 March 2001 (Update)|
|Also called||Cooking Guild, Chefs' Guild|
|Requirements||32 and Chef's hat/Cooking cape/Varrock armour 3|
|Location on World Map|
|Barbarian Village||←||Cooks' Guild||→||Varrock|
The Cooks' Guild (also known as the Cooking Guild or the Chefs' Guild) is a guild for master chefs located in a three-story windmill west of Varrock. To enter the guild, players need at least 32 Cooking and must wear one of the following:
- A chef's hat or golden chef's hat
- Cooking cape, Cooking hood, or Max cape (requires 99 Cooking)
- Varrock armour 3 or 4 (reward from completing the hard or elite Varrock Diary)
Players may remove these items while they are inside the guild without being kicked out.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Walk from Varrock or the Grand Exchange
- Skills necklace teleport to just outside the Cooks' Guild
- Skull sceptre teleport to Barbarian Village and run east
- Amulet of glory teleport to Edgeville and run south then east
- Chronicle teleport to just outside the Champions' Guild and run north
Features[edit | edit source]
Exterior[edit | edit source]
Ground floor[edit | edit source]
On the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US], players can find the Head chef, who will give them information about the guild. Members with level 99 Cooking can buy the Cooking Cape of Accomplishment from him for 99,000 coins.
There is a sink () on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US]. There is also a bank and set of ranges available to members who have completed the hard Varrock diary or have 99 Cooking. These ranges will still be accessible in free-to-play to members that have unlocked them, even if they lose membership, but the banks will not.
Lastly, there is a chocolate bar spawn and the flour bin on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US].
Second floor[edit | edit source]
The 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] is very popular for its apples. Players like to make apple pies here as the Cooks' Guild contains all the ingredients, utensils, and facilities needed to make them from scratch.
Third floor[edit | edit source]
This floor is mainly used to make flour, but is also popular for wine makers, as it contains spawns of everything needed to make wine.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|5 March 2015
(update | poll)
The Cooks' Guild now has a bank, which you can use if you complete the Varrock Hard Diary.