|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||A heap of ashes.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||68 coins (info)|
Ashes are a common item that are produced when a fire burns out. Additionally, many varieties of demons drop ashes. Ashes are used as a Herblore secondary, and are needed in a number of quests. They are commonly discarded, and can often be found where players are lighting fires for Firemaking training.
Products[edit | edit source]
|Serum 207 (3)|
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Used in Prince Ali Rescue to make skin paste.
- Used in and after Shades of Mort'ton to make Serum 207 in combination with a Tarromin potion (unf), to cure Afflicted villagers in Mort'ton.
- Used in Recipe for Disaster to make a dirty blast.
- Used in Desert Treasure to fix the mirrors.
- Possibly required in "Forgettable Tale..." to obtain a kelda seed from the Rowdy Dwarf.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Can be crushed with a pestle and mortar to make ground ashes, which are used to dust the character's hands. This is used when throwing a shotput in the Warriors' Guild for better grip.
Item sources[edit | edit source]
Spawns[edit | edit source]