|Also known as||God of Law and Justice|
|Alignment||Law and Justice|
|Colours||Pale blue, silver, gold|
It is rumoured that Armadyl ruled the skies of Gielinor, and possibly parts of Kandarin, during the Second Age. During the God Wars, he lost almost all of his influence and followers, and today is almost forgotten, but there are still many items dedicated to him that can be found.
Followers[edit | edit source]
Groups and races[edit | edit source]
- The Guardians of Armadyl - The only known group of human followers left in Gielinor, they live in the Temple of Ikov.
- Aviantese - A race of near-extinct bird-like creatures, Armadyl is their patron god.
Notable individuals[edit | edit source]
- Kree'arra - Leader of Armadyl's army in the God Wars Dungeon.
- Larrissa - The only known living human follower, aside from the Guardians of Armadyl.
Affiliated items[edit | edit source]
Items in italics do NOT provide protection against Armadyl's troops in the God Wars Dungeon:
- Armadyl godsword (Ornate)
- Book of law
- Armadyl pendant
- Armadyl crossbow
- Armadyl armour
- Armadyl rune armour
- Armadyl dragonhide armour
- Armadyl vestment robes
- Honourable blessing
- Armadyl halo
- Craw's bow
- Staff of Armadyl
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There are several variants of Armadyl's symbol. The hook and pillar is found only in the Ruins of Uzer. Two stylised pairs of conjoined wings can be seen emblazoned on the Armadyl platebody and stole. Finally, the Armadyl hilt and the frozen door in the God Wars Dungeon sport yet another variant, resembling a stylised bird.